MQ Whiteman Pro Trowel, available in 36” and 46” diameters, redefine the capabilities of walk-behind concrete finishers. A unique design, featuring an integrated boom enables the application of a broom or Fresno finish during the final trowel pass. It is ideally suited for parking structures, multi-story projects, and jobs that do not require a burnished surface.
- Reduces the amount of labor and time required to complete the job
- The mechanical boom has a 180° range of lateral motion
- Fresno blade and broom attachments easily adjusted from the operator’s position.
- The innovative linkage allows the operator to adjust engine throttle with either his left or right hand for convenience.
- Advanced friction clutch stops the unit within a quarter of a turn if the operator releases the handle at full RPM
- Proven gearboxes deliver years of trouble-free operation
- 4-blade spider features economically replaceable wear parts that reduce maintenance costs over the life of the machine
- Variable blade pitch adjustment uses a standard knob-type control