MQ diaphragm pumps utilize a positive displacement design to effectively move high viscosity liquids, sludge, and general heavy debris-laden fluids. Their simple reciprocating dynamics provide the force to successfully operate in the most demanding applications.
- Ideal for muddy water, high solid content.
- Handles 1 5/8” solids.
- For fluids up to 180° F.
- Pumps up to 90 gallons (342 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powered by a Honda GX120 3.5HP gasoline engine.
- Enclosed gears with oil bath lubrication.
- Integrated wheel kit assembly for ease of transportation.