Filling a niche that has been neglected, the Mayco LS450 Concrete Pump has the versatility to efficiently place 2″ line mixes (3/8″ pea gravel, masonry grout, shotcrete), structural concrete containing up to 1.5″ aggregate, as well as everything in-between. Equipped with 6″ diameter concrete cylinders and utilizing a 36″ stroke ensures that the LS450 will smoothly pump even low slump concrete mix designs.
Mayco’s balanced independent hydraulic circuit guarantees a smooth changeover throughout, reducing to a minimum the tiring pump surge and premature wear on placing components. The ‘true reverse’ feature allows for an immediate reversal of the pump stroke at any point allowing you to avoid troublesome line blockages in both a timely and safe manner.
The powerful Hatz 74.5 diesel engine helps put meaningful working force behind the LS450’s 1100psi concrete delivery pressure so that you get true performance at distances rarely achieved by other concrete pumps in this class. The Mayco LS450 Concrete Pump is the true value choice for contractors who need performance without breaking the bank.
- Concrete piston face pressure of 1100 PSI (76 Bar)
- The concrete cylinder diameter is 6 inches (152 mm) with 36-inch stroke (914 mm)
- Powered by a 74.5 (55.5 kW) Hatz 4H50 turbo diesel
- Designed for aggregate sized up to 1-1/2 inches (38 mm)
- Hopper remixer/agitator standard
- True Reverse allows stroke change during any point in the pumping cycle
- Hard faced wear components for longer life
- Variable volume output (from the control panel) from 0-to-45 cubic yards (34.4 cubic meters) per hour
- Ideal for use with shotcrete, masonry block fill, slabs, footings, basements, & compaction grouting
- Innovative DCP (Digital Control Panel) solid-state electronic control box with full diagnostic & performance monitoring
- Optional wireless radio remote has a range of 500 feet (153 meters)
- Optional rear hydraulic outriggers
- Optional air or electric vibrators for hopper screen