The DAW500SA4 is a powerhouse for CC (constant current) and CV (constant voltage) welding applications. Delivering up to 500 amps during operation. As a generator, this unit provides up to 3 kW of clean, 120/240 AC power. This model is ideal for very large projects that demand high current for penetration when welding or for carbon-cutting. Equipped with Kubota’s Tier 4 final D1803 which provides long service life, making this unit a perfect choice for the professional welder.
- 500 amp DC output & 3 kW AC
- CC and CV welding capabilities
- Voltage regulation is maintained at ±10%
- Showcases a clean-burning Tier 4 final EPA-approved Kubota diesel engine
- Electric-start, Lifting bail, external oil/fuel drains come as standard features
- SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW and ACAC welding processes
- Sound attenuated cabinet reduces noise output to 74 dBA @ 23′
- Full panel GFCI protection – OSHA and NEC compliant
- Options – Wire remotes, welding cable, cable carriers, toolbox, and trailers are available for this model.
There are no reviews yet.