Designed for pencil head vibrators, up to 1-1/16″ in diameter, this heavy-duty motor is designed for the rigors of the job site. Multiquip flex-shaft vibrators are designed for work in medium to high-slump concrete. Typical applications include small pours, slabs, driveways, stem walls and footings.
- Large vibration isolated handles protect the motor and operator
- UL compliance testing to USA and Canadian standards for product confidence
- Strain relief prevents power cord pullouts
- Quick-disconnect knob for easy shaft removal
- Cassette style motor improves durability and performance by minimizing friction and enabling the motor to maintain optimum RPM
- Flow-through ventilation reduces contamination by taking in air from the rear of the motor
- Flexible shafts available in lengths from 2 to 21 feet
- Ideal for steel vibrator heads available from 7/8″ to 1-1/16″ diameter
There are no reviews yet.