Recognizing the particular challenges of sawing concrete in underwater situations, Wolverine has developed a specific saw for those applications. With Wolverine’s underwater hydraulic handsaw, the saw housing is designed to disperse water to lessen blade drag when cutting underwater. All hydraulic fittings and fasteners are stainless steel to minimize corrosion in fresh or saltwater. This saw is available in 16”, 20” and 24” sizes and with 8, 10, 12, or 15 GPM motors.
Key features include:
- Holes in the guard for water dispersion
- Stainless steel fittings and fasteners
- Safe-stop hydraulic valve brings the blade to a complete stop within seconds of trigger release
- Water supply is activated as the trigger is pulled and shuts off when the trigger is released
- Water feeds through the blade collar, ensuring better dispersion of water and lower water consumption of up to 50%
- High-efficiency hydraulic motor offers greater torque and long life
- Stainless steel wear-band installed in the saw housing serves to maximize abrasion resistance and extend housing life
- Stainless steel lock-on blade collar assembly ensures collar holds fast to the shaft (Will hold two .125” blades for wide
- Stainless steel motor tubing is heavy duty and is both lighter and more durable than hydraulic hose
- No-drip flush face fittings allow for quick disconnects
- The rugged 1/4” aluminum frame includes a one-piece base plate and the motor mounting surface. The frame is powder-coated for protection and ease of cleaning
There are no reviews yet.