LATUX ONLINE SHIPPING POLICY
- Latux Diamond Blade distributors clearly state the following:
- Orders above $100 will receive free standard shipping (2-7 days depending on the state), Excluding any Equipment.
- Orders below $100 will have to pay a $30 flat fee for shipping and handling costs. Excludes any type of equipment.
- Shipping is always standard unless explicitly stated by customers that they need a different service, for more inquiries please get in touch at +1-800-413-1427.
LATUX RETURN POLICY TERMS
- Latux Diamond Blade distributors will accept returns within a 45-day time frame. Any return after this period of time will not be accepted under any terms or circumstances.
- In order for a product to qualify for a return, the product must still be in “brand new” condition. Items will also only be considered for returns when you either receive the wrong item, the item is damaged when received, or defects in engineering. Any other reason for a return will have a 20-restocking fee of the total order amount. Please contact your rep or office for more information.
- The time range stipulated to return an item is anywhere between 5 to 30 days depending on the item’s exclusivity. Custom-made items are not suitable for returns.
- If a refund is made and accepted, the credit will be applied to your credit card or a check will be mailed to the address on the file between 7 to 10 business days from approval.
Latux Limited warranty
Latux Diamond Blade Distributors warrants all of its diamond tools against possible defects in workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. All laser-welded blades and bits are warranted against segment loss due to weld failure. Determination of the applicability of the warranty will be made after our Warranty Claims Department inspects the product. This warranty does not cover any product determined to have been used in a non-application accident or miscellaneously damaged resulting from operator abuse or misuse. In no event shall Latux Diamond Blade Distributor be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising out of the failure of any product to operate properly.
IN CASE OF DOUBTS OR FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT 1-800-413-1427